Friday, May 1, 2009

Our 29th Anniversary

On May 1, 1980 this ad ran in the Newnan Times-Herald. It was our first day as the owners of, what was then Norman Studio. Yes, 29 years ago today Georgia and I walked into the old studio on the court square and and tried to act like we knew what we were doing. Those of you with sharp eyes will recognize Alan and Denise Jackson in my ad. It was one of my first weddings, shot while I was still with the newspaper. I wonder what ever happened to them.........Wedding prices have gone up a bit since then but Prom portraits have not. Thirty dollars this year but for a lot more photographs. Just like then, the proms are tomorrow and we will be set up next door at The Major Long House in an area we have never done Prom Portraits before

No comments:

Post a Comment