Saturday, May 30, 2009

Artistic Magic

It never ceases to amaze me the skills I have learned over the past few years. For many years most of my studies in photography were in planning the image before clicking the shutter. Making sure it was perfect before the image was recorded. Now my studies have changed.....now it's what I can do post production. The included two images illustrate my point. This is a well planned photo...simple but well planned. Nice pose and well lit. But look what happens after the image is made. Other than the braces, the changes are subtle but dramatic. Just a little enhancing of an already pretty girl. The removal of the braces is fairly impressive though. Every finished image we produce goes through the same painstaking process. This retouching is included with all our our Portrait and Senior Portraits.....the braces removal is optional...
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment